A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tea Time With Lucy!

Having tea with my youngest granddaughter Lucy. We are spending quality time together today. I am so blessed with grandchildren. They bring so much joy to my life. I am very fortunate and a proud (Grandmother) Gran Gran!





Lucy enjoying her tea and cake!

Lucy will be 10 years old in September! She will not be the youngest much longer, because my youngest daughter, Suzi will be having her first baby in August. Another granddaughter! This will give me 5 granddaughters, 4 step-granddaughters, 3 grandsons, 2 step-grandsons and one great-grandson. I'm not bragging am I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marian,
Nice blog! I have a daughter that is 10. I enjoy any time I can spend with her, whether having tea or hunting squirrels. I added your site to my list of the top hunting and fishing blogs on the Internet. Keep up the good writing!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. I'm a tea drinker and have several tea pots. Curling up with a pot of tea and a good book on a rainy day can't be beat.

Jon said...

I was talking with one of my Grandson's this PM and we totaled up the number of swats I got in my 3 years of high school, 20 all told.

It the paddle was still applied, a lot of problems would be stopped early!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...