A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Congratulations!!!

My daughter, Marian Suzanne "Suzi" and her husband, Dennis, are the proud parents of a baby girl born this morning at 6:27 in Fredericksburg, VA. Her name is Emma Claire and weighs 7lbs. and 7 oz. and 20 inches long. She has dark brown hair. Of course, I am a proud grandmother! Suzi is 34 now and the youngest of my four daughters. She married in June of 2000 at The Chapel at Cedar Grove, Cedar Grove Mansion in Vicksburg, MS. I can't wait to hold my 5th granddaughter!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks kristine....I'm so happy! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congratulations, AGAIN!!!

Ann Bernard said...

Congratulations on another healthy grand daughter. BTW your daughter is less then 20 minutes away from where I live...I'm in Woobridge Va.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...