A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Memories of Brown's Pt.

Bob and I toasting to my successful hunt at the Deer Camp!
Fred and I discussing how I harvested my 8 pt. buck in the great outdoors!
Bob took this picture of me with my 8 pt. buck I harvest at Brown's Point. Charming Just Charming!
Getting ready to have my picture taken by Fred. It is a bright idea to carry your camera with you. The other gentleman is unknown to me.
Everyone admiring my harvest. This is the hunting life!
I was so excited about my harvest that I wanted the cooks at the camp to share my success. This is what happens when you hunt smart!

3 comments:

denny said...

Hi Marian you have been given the power to schmooze... check out my blog to find out what I'm talking about. Have a great day!!!

http://wv-outdoors.blogspot.com/2007/07/schmoozer.html

BobG said...

Congratulations; not a bad size for a whitetail. Here in Utah all the deer are mulies, and we only count the points on one side.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks bobg! This was my first one and I had if mounted of course. I have some more pics to post in the next day or so of the same deer. Appreciate you coming by. Thank you denny for coming by also...it meams a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...