A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Emma's Home

Emma soaking in all the love and attention that Mama and Daddy can give her. What a lucky little girl!

Here Emma and I are having a one on one conversation and it got pretty serious. She is such a living doll! She likes her little "Bunny Bear" that I sent her after she was born that is in her changing table.
I love the look of the back of their home. Dennis has two garden boxes where he's planted his vegetables, which is located to the far right. He is a gourmet cook and while there one night made homemade vegetable soup from his garden. It was so delicious. They will be adding a new deck to their home within a year.

I took this picture of their home after I saw the geese flying over. They have lived in Fredericksburg for approximately five years now. They really like the area.

While in the great outdoors getting some fresh air, I heard this honking and looked up and snapped this picture of Canadian Geese flying over the house. It was four of them all together and only got three in my camera. After I took this shot, they went into a "V" formation. Pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time your in Fredericksburg will you please let me know so you can stop over and let me treat you to some Virginia Hospitality!!! We are still a part of the south you know!

Kevin

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Kevin - I will do just that! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...