A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, October 05, 2007

Hello from Virginia!

I am having a wonderful time with my new granddaughter, Emma. She is so sweet and so pretty. It will be hard to leave her. I know it is coming, but enjoying every moment I can with her. She smiles all the time and makes cute little sounds and she has found one of her hands. She is knocking her self out with it. The family is feeding me good. Dennis is a gourmet cook and I look forward to all his evening meals. He works for the FAA in Washington, DC and has taken the day off. Monday is a Government holiday and Tuesday they will take me back to the airport in Richmond. The weather has been much like Mississippi weather. Last two mornings has been very foggy tho.

Thanks Rex for slipping in and leaving a post. Hopefully, my deer stand will be the one I can harvest Thunderhoof off of or I just may let it pass and let you get it! LOL

PS: What are friends for! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a good time Marian. New babies are such fun!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say: I bet the weather is just like what you're used to. I live about an hour away from Fredericksburg and am really looking forward to the end of this October heat wave. Have a safe trip back.

Editor said...

that pesky deer is as good as dead either way. Have a great time and hurry back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...