A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Pics of Emma!

Dennis took this picture of us all together (three generations) on the day I missed my plane.

Caught this cute yawn while waiting to see if I would be able to depart after I had missed my plane last Tuesday. It is a good thing that my sister-in-law works for a travel agent in Phoenix, AZ, and had arranged my plane tickets and my son-in-law works for the FAA in Washington, DC. I told them to please handle it and I would get on a plane when they had worked it all out for me.

I just got through feeding her a bottle and she fell asleep in my arms. She looks like a little angel! She is a very sweetthing! I miss her already.

Little Miss Emma in her new LSU outfit. How cute is that! She is saying....Go Tigers!! Dennis is a big LSU fan and was born and raised in Louisiana.

2 comments:

GUYK said...

Just heard you were kinda under the weather..hope you are up and running soon..Guy and Penny

Anonymous said...

She's such a DOLL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...