A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Animals and Hunting Buddies!

Sandy

Jake

Bob and Gerald "Rooster" coming out of the woods with no deer!





Bob and Gerald "Rooster" got up early Friday morning to hunt in the great outdoors and I decided to sleep in and just hang around the house and clean up the kitchen for Sissy, since she had to go to work in Tupelo. Afterwards, I went outside and took some pictures of their horses Duke and Prince horsing around (Charming, Just Charming). They also have two inside dogs Jake and Sandy. They are sweetthings!

5 comments:

GUYK said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the horses. The pets are cute too. I'm a complete sucker for dogs!

Editor said...

Camo is jealous!

Marian Ann Love said...

Camo can go with me when I come up to hunt, OK? :)

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Arthur and GuyK for coming by...appreciate your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...