A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, November 04, 2007

My 2nd Great Grandson's B'Day

First Grandparents!







Four Generations!
































Proud Mom & Dad

At 10:50 today my second great-grandson came into this world. His name is James Marlin "Ian" Hammack, IV. He weighed in at 6 lbs. 7 oz., 18-1/2 inches long. Of course, I am a proud great-grandmother. My Granddaughter, Victoria, is doing fine. This makes three babies born into the family this year after a 10 year dry spell. I am looking forward to seeing him grow. Who knows, I might get to take him hunting one day! I got him a little camo outfit to wear home from the hospital. I'm already working on it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new great grand child. It does seem to be a banner year for babies in your family.

Anonymous said...

Marian, He is gorgeous!What a lucky boy to have you as his Grandmother!See you this weekend, Love, Denise

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Kristine and Denise...I feel truly blessed...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...