A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Christmas Ride

Greg took his Dad (Bob) for a ride on John's go-cart. It was a fun afternoon with the family. After it got dark, Eleanor's brother, James, had set up a telescope in the driveway and we were able to view the planet Mars!

My step-son, Greg, took this picture coming around from the back of the house to the front.

Got my first ride in a go-cart today. My step-grandson, John Gregory, got a go-cart for Christmas. He took me for several spins around the house. It was pretty cool and lots of fun!

4 comments:

JDP said...

Looks like fun Marian, you are such a cool grandma!

JDP

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks jdp...you forgot, I'm a great-grandma too! :)

The Hunter's Wife said...

Looks like all of you had a great Christmas.

CDGardens said...

So much FUN ! Teach all those little whipper snappers how to keep having it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...