A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Deer News Near Cornith, MS

This one was harvested last weekend and is a cousin of one of the firefighters that works with Gary, her husband. As soon as I get the story on this hunt, I will post it for you. What a monster!
I have a MySpace friend from Cornith, MS, that sent me these photos to my site. She said she had a little news from her neck of the woods, that her friends cousin killed the first buck over this past weekend and also found locked up bucks. Actually, both not far from the same area near Walnut, MS, where we were for the Thanksgiving Day. The other deer was taken around Dumas about 15 to 20 miles from her. She said I needed to come back up north and hunt! You don't say! She's all excited, because she is a lady hunter also! Hopefully, she will get a deer soon.

6 comments:

Editor said...

Wow! I'll meet you there!

Editor said...

cornith?

Marian Ann Love said...

Yes, Cornith, Mississippi...ya coming?????

SimplyOutdoors said...

Incredible buck! Wow!

Mike Shimniok said...

Wow, that is an amazing buck! Wild re the locked together ones... never even occurred to me that could happen...

Googlecash said...

Great pictures Marian!

Hi i am manik, I am a bow lover and hunter, would you like you link exchange and support us!

our Link :www.recurvebow.org

my mail
manikauluck@gmail.com

Take care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...