A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby Emma and Suzy

Emma's Dad, Dennis, was taking off her t-shirt when Suzy snapped this cute picture! She is a sweetthing!

A picture of my youngest daughter, Marian Suzanne "Suzy" and my newest granddaughter, Emma. This and the picture above was given to me when they came home to Vicksburg to visit in December from Fredericksburg, VA. I wished they lived closer so I could spend more time with them. This is a charming, just charming picture!

5 comments:

GUYK said...

They are nearly as good lookin' as you are!

Anonymous said...

Emma is adorable. I love that first picture.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks GuyK and Kristine for the nice compliment about Emma...and for coming by! :)

Othmar Vohringer said...

I can tell you're one proud grandmother, but you do not look like one.

-ov-

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Othmar! Appreciate the compliment and you coming back so soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...