A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, February 25, 2008

New Hampshire Deer Harvest

Paul DeBrosky and his 10-pointer.

Paul DeBrosky came to my website "A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter" and signed my guestbook this morning and said that he was going through his old site, "The 200 Pounder Club," and saw my site was still active and was going to send me a couple photos of this years deer harvest. He invited me to stop by his site, New Hampshire Whitetail" to see its growth. He said these two bucks were taken out of Deerfield, NH. His son Adam is sitting between his 10-pointer who dressed out at 191 lbs., and Adam's 5-pointer which was taken down 10 minutes after his about 1/4 mile from him. He said, I heard the gun shoot and got the phone call while I was tracking blood, his words were "God I love this place"! He has been in the woods with me since he was 5 and he's now 29 year old. All our deer (42) except one came from what we call "Jakes Place" in Deerfield NH. My congratulations to you both on your fine deer harvest in our great outdoors! Charming, Just Charming!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...