A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Card from Little Emma!




I received my first Mother's Day card from my newest and sweetest granddaughter, Emma!
It reads ~

Hi Gran Gran,

Happy Mothers Day! As you can see from these pictures I'm a big girl! I've been crawling everywhere. I pull up on everything even Mommy and Daddy's legs. I stand all by myself without holding onto anything for just a few seconds. I know how to clap my hands. I say Mommy and Daddy to the correct person. I love giving Mommy kisses all the time. I'm growing so fast! Da-Da says I'll be walking by 10 months. Mommy thinks more like 11 months. I hope to see you soon! Love, Emma





At 9 months

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's grown a lot! What a sweetheart.

CDGardens said...

Such a sweet little girl! Love her smile and bright eyes!

The Hunter's Wife said...

Marian, She is adorable!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks ladies...I can't wait for her first birthday in July! I'm headed to Virginia to see her! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...