A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Omega Chapter, PAK

Bobby and Myrtle (Class of 1959) will soon be getting married on June 21, 2008, at St. Michael Catholic Church. Wishing them a long, happy and blessed marriage! Congratulations!

Barbara of Dixieland Realtors preparing a drink.

Pat enjoying a beer poolside.

Vera (Class of 1959) with her hubby George.

Willie and Andrea (Class of 1958). Andrea was related to me by my first marriage.

Lady of the House, Alice with Chuck who I used to work with at COE.

Connie with her hubby Homer enjoying the party.

Chuck and wife Frances with my good friend Joan getting ready to have a glass of wine!

Katherine's husband, Roy, (Class of 1959).

Katherine, our President (Class of 1959)

Last Friday evening our sorority, Pi Alpha Kappa Sorority, hosted our last meeting/end-of-season pool party at Alice's lovely home. In September we will resume our meetings. I really enjoy our monthly social meetings and we all take turns hosting each month with two to three co-hostesses to help out with food/beverages. I have been a member for over 15 years or so. Here are some picture of us having a great time. At the end of the party, gifts were given out and my secret sister gave me a really nice pole/flag with beautiful birds on it. Can't wait to get it up. I want know who she is until our Christmas Party this December. It's so much fun receiving gifts all year long and trying to guess who it is. Here are a few pictures of our fun evening together. (Would you believe I forgot to get someone to take my picture). I'm also in charge of our photo albums and take pictures of different occasions like Founders Day, Christmas Parties, etc. I have served as Secretary several times and Treasurer once. Not pictured, Ina and myself. Not present, Olivia, Anita (Class of 1958), Chris, June and Cindy. This is a sweetthing!

1 comment:

CDGardens said...

How did you get everybody to sit or stand still for their pictures?

I bet you have a great times when you all get together! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...