A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I'm dazd and confused????

Got a digital shot from my bedroom window of this squirrel trying to figure out why he can't get into the bird feeder. I put it there a few days ago and of course, WHO would be the first to find it? The feeder has a spring action on it. When he was getting on it, it went down and it scared him and he laid across the top of the swing set totally dazd and confused!!! This is charming, just charming! Maybe he want be back and the birds can enjoy themselves, but then we have cats in the neighborhood...oh my!

5 comments:

Tom Sorenson said...

Ha! Little guy wondering what happened to his feeder! Hope to see some great bird pics in the future if this guy will stay away!

GUYK said...

BAWAHAHAHAHA I love to confuse the tree rats

SimplyOutdoors said...

That is hysterical. I hate squirrels. I think some confusion for 'em is what they have coming to them.

Great stuff.

Dazd said...

hahaha Poor little squirrel is outsmarted!

Thanks for the linky goodness!

The Hunter's Wife said...

We are having a problem with a few of our bird feeders. The squirrels will hang upside down to get to them. But I guess they want to eat too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...