A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Catfishing

Showing off their catches of the day are Jacob Stevens, 9, Dillon Johnson, 11, Jay Vines, 29, and Frank Johnson, 46. The four caught the catfish Thursday morning on the Mississippi River near LeTourneau. Vines and Frank Johnson, who are cousins, estimated the larger catfish to weigh about 60 pounds. About 10 minutes later they caught the other catfish, which weighed about 20 pounds. Stevens is Vines' stepson, and Dillon Johnson is the son of Frank Johnson. They were all having a fishing fiesta!

2 comments:

Tom Sorenson said...

I'm jealous! I want to catch a monster catfish - one of those things on my "to do before I die" list!

CDGardens said...

Boy, I'd SAY that is Cat fishing! Enough to have a fry. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...