A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Garfield on the Oil Crisis


A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in our country.
~~~

Well, there's a very simple answer.

~~~ Nobody bothered to check the oil.

~~~ We just didn't know we were getting low.

~~~ The reason for that is purely geographical.

~~~ Our! OIL is located in:

~~~ ALASKA

~~~ California

~~~ Coastal Florida

~~~ Coastal Louisiana

~~~ Wyoming

~~~ Colorado

~~~ Kansas

~~~ Oklahoma

~~~ Pennsylvania and

~~~ Texas

Our dipsticks are located in DC.

Any Questions? NO? Didn't think so...... :)

5 comments:

Cathy Smith said...

Hi Marian,
Sorry I haven't been bloggin or been in touch. We haven't been to Camp Chicken much because it rains every weekend her in the UP.

It has been a tough month for me. I had to have my appendix out three weeks ago and at the same time our cat, Kitten Mitten became ill. She passed away on Monday, July 7th.

I am pretty much a wreck and spend a lot of time crying. I miss her so much. She was my Baby Girl.

Tom Sorenson said...

Haha! I just saw this one about a couple months ago and thought it was one of the funniest jokes I'd ever seen. Still do! Thanks for sharing!

"his-self" said...

Out of the mouths of...Garfields.

Amen.

Anonymous said...

Garfield hit the nail right on the head there, those dipsticks need to wake up and smell the coffee.

CDGardens said...

This is really cute!

Don't forget the oil fields in North Dakota they are working on...

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_1997_Jan_23/ai_19054262

(might have to copy and paste)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...