A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My Deer Background

I came across this deer picture on a MySpace site from a friend who was using this as their background. I liked it so much that copied it and now using it for my background on my computer. As you can see, John R. Ford, is the photographer. One of his photos front the page of a book called, Whitetail Hunting: Top-Notch Strategies for Hunting North America's Most Popular Big-Game Animal. He has had numerous photos on the front cover of a hunting magazine called, Successful Hunter. The colors are so vibrant and the two bucks are awesome creatures in our great outdoors!

4 comments:

Michele said...

It's a beautiful photo and I can see why you would want that as your background!
Mountain Retreat Photos

Tom Sorenson said...

Wow - that's cool...I need to slap that up as my background!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Michele and Tom for coming by...I have really enjoyed looking at it everyday...hopefully, will get a nice one like that come hunting season! :)

SimplyOutdoors said...

What a great background. I can see why you would copy it and use it. A gorgeous picture.

And as always...thanks for the link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...