A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Virginia Meeting

.Just got off the phone with Marian and she is safely in Virginia. She said to make sure everyone knew she was having a great time and really enjoyed the 4 hour delay she received in Atlanta. I think she used the word frazzled. Anyway, first a birthday party and then a secret blogger meeting with a handsome dude with a Bright Idea. Could be they will talk about the Youth Hunt coming up or at least a bowhunt at the famous Christmas Place this year. Of course, it could be just an excuse to drink an ice cold (soda pop)?
I think I better contact The Captain to keep an eye on them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cool...is Matt coming down to Fredericksburg, VA...?? I thought she was meeting with that crazy other guy.. ME.

Marian Ann Love said...

My fault Kevin...guessed I'm still frazzled from my trip getting there...should have corrected Rex during phone conversation..I really enjoyed meeting you. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to see me! Looking forward to seeing you again in St. Louis at our Outdoor Bloggers Summit next year! :)
PS: Love the hat!

SimplyOutdoors said...

Just wanted to drop by and say hi to Marian, and let her know that I appreciated her recent comments on my blog.

Looking forward to your return from vacation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...