A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My youngest Great Grandson


My daughter, and granddaughter came by yesterday for a visit and brought Ian over to see me. While here my granddaughter showed me this picture of him. I love back and white pictures. Ian is getting so big now and it want be long and he will be walking all over the place. He weighs a hefty 21-1/2 lbs. He will have his first birthday in November. Looking forward to taking this little guy deer hunting with me one day. My oldest great grandson, Tidus, (one year and 3 months) is moving to Montana this Friday from Great Lakes, IL. He will soon have a new home. I hope one day I can fly up to see him. I always wanted to go to Montana.



1 comment:

CDGardens said...

What a sweet little man.;)

Montana, huh? Might have to make some connections up there so you can do some hunting...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...