A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Peek-a-Poo Deer!

Dave, a former airline pilot who lives in Indiana, sends me his trail cam pix from time to time and I will post them. Here is one he sent me the other day and he said....This deer said; "Peek-a-boo" when she noticed Grandpa' Quick's camera! Isn't her orange fur coat pretty? If you look, she has big pretty eyelashes too... Love, Grandpa' Quick


QUOTE: "Lord, please help me to be just half the man my dog thinks I am"...
MY DISCUSSION FORUM: HFH DISCUSSION FORUMS
Don't tell GOD how big your storm is.
Tell the storm how Big your GOD is!

1 comment:

CDGardens said...

That is a good picture. They are such funny creatures when they become aware of the game cameras. They will come right up to the camera and look it square in the eye. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...