A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BJ at Vicksburg Battleground

BJ taking in a scenic view of the Vicksburg Battleground.

BJ at the Mississippi monument.

BJ at the Texas monument.

BJ at the Missouri monument.

BJ at the Wisconsin monument.

BJ at the Illinois monument.

Look at all those steps!

BJ wants to go up those steps, and I said NO!

....and BJ the chicken calls me a chicken!

BJ on a cannon. THE END!

My granddaughter, Sonya and BJ!
Thanks to my granddaughter Sonya for letting me tell her story about BJ's travels and adventures here in Mississippi this year. BJ could be over in Europe now and may run into Rex and Denise in Ireland while they are on vacation. That would be a Sweetthing!

1 comment:

CDGardens said...

This is a good story! BJ is a character. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...