A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gonna Be A Bear

In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup, gonna be a bear! :)

5 comments:

GÅRDSLIVBLOGG said...

Hey, you have a great blog! I go hunting myself, an was curious of your profile i Michele's Rocky Mountain blog. And her I am.

I'm coming to visit you in the future.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks for coming by all the way from Norway. I look forward to our friendship here. Take care. Marian :)

CDGardens said...

Wouldn't it be great if we could be a bear? Sounds pretty good to me too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, you've given me a totally new perspective on reincarnation with this one, lol. I can see your point.

Me, well, it would probably be a dogs life for me.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, being a bear doesn't sound all bad. I'll have to give that some thought.

Thanks for making me laugh this morning. That's always nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...