A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award


My part in receiving this award is some fun info:

1. Where is your cell phone? In purse
2. Where is your signifance other? In Shady Lawn Nursing Home
3. Your hair color? Only my hairdresser knows for sure!
4. Your mother? Deceased (1979)
5. Your father? Deceased (1987)
6. Your favorite thing? My computer and my .270 rifle
7. Your dream last night? I dreamed about one of my daughters
8. Your dream/goal? To go up in a hot air balloon and take a cruise to Alaska.
9. The room you’re in? Extra bedroom/computer room.
10. Your hobby? I love to deer hunt, walk in our National Military Park and blog.
11. Your fear? Death of another child.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In the woods deer hunting!
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? A loud mouth
15. One of your wish-list items? To live out the rest of my life in peace and tranquility.
16. Where you grew up? All my life in one town, Vicksburg, MS
17. The last thing you did? Went to get my husband to spend the afternoon with me.
18. What are you wearing? My camo crocs, T-shirt and cut-off jeans.
19. Your TV? RCA (LCD)
20. Your pet? Katie (peek-a-poo)
21. Your computer? HP with Windows Vista (LCD)
22. Your mood? Content
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? GMC 4X4 Sierra Extended Cab Truck
25. Something you’re not wearing? Glasses
26. Favorite store? Brass Pro Shop
27. Your summer? Hot and Humid as always
28. Love someone? Husband, my daughters, step children, grandchildren and my two great grandsons
29. Your favorite color? Magenta
30. When is the last time you laughed? An hour ago.
31. Last time you cried. Watching a video called, "Reveille," last week.

I received this award from my dear friend CDGardens at Timber Life today. I really appreciate her thinking of me and feel humbled in receiving it. Now I must tag 7 others deserving of the same award and have chosen:

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Ah!! Thank you! You are such a sweet heart! Love your blog too.

CDGardens said...

Glad to pass along some fun. ;)

"his-self" said...

After reading this I feel I know a lot more about you. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...