A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Great Grandson's Surprise Visit

A cutie!

Tidus playing with the rain stick.

A happy little boy!

A proud Great Gran Gran and Tidus!

I'm so thankful because I got to see my great grandson, Tidus David, yesterday. He and his Mom, Candace, flew from Great Falls, MT, to visit family here for Thanksgiving. I have not seen him since he was 3 months old. Now he is 18 months old. I had my camera ready and took a lot of pictures. He weighs 40 lbs. now. A tough little fellow and was into everything! Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!

5 comments:

JDP said...

He looks like a great kid. Happy Thanksgiving to you Marian and your family.

JDP

deerslayer said...

It's always nice when family members can all be together for the holidays and even nicer yet when they all leave and things get back to normal, but the joys when their there are all worth the time spent together. Glad all your family could come for the hoilday.

CDGardens said...

So glad you got a nice visit at Thanksgiving with your family. You and Tidus make a really nice picture together, all smiles. ;)

GUYK said...

WOW! hose kids are nearly as good lookin' as their great grandma!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks everyone for coming by and appreciate your nice comments. I'm very fortunate to have been able to see my great grandchildren. I'm truly blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...