A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, December 19, 2008

New Site - Foggy Bottom Outdoors



My good friend Adam over at Deer Hunting Big Bucks has announced that he has a new website called, Foggy Bottom Outdoors. It is definitely a site for everyone who loves the great outdoors. He said it will have lots of outdoor information, tips, videos, pictures, stories...not only for deer hunting but also for fishing, camping, hiking or just grilling outdoors. He is so excited about his new adventure. Be sure and go over and congratulate Adam and check out his new site. I will most definitely add his newest site to my blogroll. Congrats Adam and good hunting my friend in the great outdoors.

(Photograph taken in the FoggyBottomOutdoors)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marian, thank you so much for the link and post about my site. That was very nice of you and I appreciate it very much!I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas. Thanks again, Adam

Marian Ann Love said...

You are so welcome Adam...the pleasure was all mine. I wish you the same Adam that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

CDGardens said...

Love that picture and thanks for the information about Adam's new site.

Marian Ann Love said...

You are welcome cdgardens..a really good site for outdoor tips, etc., - The pic reminds me of one of yours of the fog that was on your blog not long ago. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...