A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Fox, Deer on Dave's Cam




Dave sent me these pictures a week ago today and wanted to share them with you. He said...I was trying to get better pictures of the red fox at the den I found. I'm sending along some pictures I brought in from the woods two days ago. Red fox with the black-tip tail variant, and two different bucks exactly one minute apart on the same camera...It's unusual for them to still have their antlers and dark stained tarsal glands this late in the year. Must be a secondary rut happening is all I can figure.

If we get that snow Monday night, I may have to go out to rescue this particular camera...It's only mounted about a foot off the ground, screwed to the base of a tree...Don't much want it in a snow drift...Hope you enjoy...Dave








Dear Heavenly Father, Please
help me to be the man my dog
thinks I am...Amen
D. Robert (Dave) Quick
MY DISCUSSION FORUM:HFH DISCUSSION FORUMS
Don't tell GOD how big your storm is.
Tell the storm how Big your GOD is!

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

I hope Dave's camera can tolerate the cold. He caught some nice wild life pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! Those foxes are sneaky devils!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...