A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, February 20, 2009

New Hunting Buddy


I found a new hunting buddy, Brenda, over at her site called, My Hunting Buddies. Brenda is an engineer from Los Angeles, CA, and her site is a hunting community for all hunters alike. Her cute profile picture is to the left. You can join My Hunting Buddies and enjoy a forum, upload your hunting photos, buy/sell items, write in a blog and order hunting/fishing designed T-shirts by FieldDress. FieldDressed.com gives a portion of every items sold to Pass It On, which I recently posted - about their good will in recruiting mentors to share their love of the outdoors with a child who may lack the opportunity to get outdoors. Yesterday, she posted an article on Gun Control Legislation: Ammunition Accountability which was published in the "Voice of the Soldier", a newsletter of SpecialForces.com. You can go by and check out how your state stands on this bill. Give Brenda a warm welcome because she would make a great hunting buddy! Charming, Just Charming! Note: Rex, my mentor, at Deer Camp Blog has joined My Hunting Buddies and uploaded his BIG droptine buck that he got for a Christmas present. Way to go Rex!

5 comments:

spotted face said...

thanks for the new site to visit!

Marian Ann Love said...

You are welcome wandering owl...

me said...

Thanks for all the links.

I hadn't heard about the Gun Control Legislation. I always thought gun control was being able to successfully engage your target.;)

Jamie Woodward said...

Dennis has some great humor! Marian, thanks for the info. I'll check it out...

CDGardens said...

Love Brenda's profile at My Hunting Buddies.

Thanks for the other links too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...