A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A Live Fish Cam


I am now following on my Twitter the Wolf River Camera thats laying just to the west of Green Bay, Wisconsin. It is a live camera under the River and is listed in the National Scenic Rivers of The United States. You will see walleye, catfish, white bass, Northern Pike, Muskellunge, Lake Sturgeon, crappie, perch, bluegill and sunfish. You don't ever have to go to the lake...just sit at your desk and watch the fish go by. Just click here to enjoy!

3 comments:

"his-self" said...

I sat and watched for a while....didn't see anything. Somehow it's more fun to fish yourself and not catch anything! Ha.

Marian Ann Love said...

I know - I did to...but they go by so fast and you can't see what they are...the current is moving to fast. I did see a few big ones! :)

CDGardens said...

Sitting and watching the webcam is just like fishing. They never show-up when you want them to. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...