A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Funny Fruit



READ BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO: This is a real video from a French documentary about Africa. You won't understand a word, but the video's a hoot. There are trees that grow in Africa which, once a year, produce very juicy fruits that contain a large percentage of alcohol. Because there is a shortage of water, as soon as the fruits are ripe, animals come there to help protect themselves from the heat. What happens next, you can watch for yourselves. Does this remind you of someone you know?

2 comments:

SimplyOutdoors said...

I think I've been to this party before. Thanks for sharing that is absolutely hilarious.

Marian Ann Love said...

I know...I have looked at it several times and still laugh my head off....so funny! Thanks for coming by SimplyOutdoors! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...