A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cemetery Angels





This past Sunday, October 25th, Bob and I went out to the Cedar Hill City Cemetery to visit my son, William David's grave, who would have been 45 years old. He past away the next day to be with Our Lord - he had Hyaline Membrane Disease of the lungs. I had also taken my camera with me and decided to capture the little angels in the cemetery. Above are only a few that I took to share with you. I love taking close up pictures of statues either in the cemetery or in our Vicksburg National Military Park. It gives a different perspective.

2 comments:

Editor said...

beautiful pictures, I did not know about your son and I know it must still hurt.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Rex...the hurt will never go away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...