A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Blog - Pink Camo Gal


Pink Camo Gal has been coming to my blog leaving comments, which I really, really appreciate. I went by and checked out her "new" blog and found out that she lives in the great state of Texas and her occupation is in banking. She is also an avid hunter as you can see by her profile picture. She recently posted her "pink" bow and I'm looking forward to hearing about her deer harvest with it. She said that her dog, Duke, who is a black lab, is her hunting partner and a great bird dog. I have also encouraged her to join our Outdoor Bloggers Summit so she can meet and interact with liked bloggers. Please go over and give her a warm welcome and wish her a GOODHUNTING season. Charming, Just Charming!

4 comments:

Editor said...

nice pic, hope to hear from her soon.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Editor...I'm sure she will be coming to your site...everyone loves to visit you! You make us all laugh! :)

Unknown said...

AWE!!! Thank you so much, Marian!! You are too sweet!!

Marian Ann Love said...

It's a pleasure Pink Camo Gal! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...