A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, November 07, 2009

My 3rd Blogoverary Today


Today is the 3rd anniversary of the creation of my blog. I had no idea at the time when I started this blog that I would meet so many nice people like you. My blog is a part of me now and has become a part of my daily routine. I had started it back in November of 2006 and after four posts...I just stopped until February of 2007. If it were not for my mentor, Rex Howell of Deer Camp Blog coming to my website, A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter, and leaving a comment in January 2008, I may have dropped it altogether. He encouraged me to pick up back up and go with it! Also, I'm grateful to everyone who made comments and I'm looking forward to another year of posting to my blog, Marian's Hunting Stories, etc., etc., etc.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marian - I enjoy each and every one of my visits to your blog. Congratulations on three years and hope that many more are to come.

CDGardens said...

Congratulations on your third year of blogging. Keep up the good variety of topics...I enjoy them. ;)

Phillip said...

Happy blogoversary! Glad you're here with us, and look forward to many more years!

SimplyOutdoors said...

I look forward to reading your blog every day. Congrats on the three years, and keep it up.

JDP said...

Congratulations Marian, keep on blogging and deer hunting.

JDP

Jon Roth said...

Congrats Marian! What a wonderful accomplishment.

Editor said...

Hi Marian,
I am very proud of you and proud that you are my friend. congratulations on your blogversary. Looking forward to seeing you Friday.
Rex

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words and I look forward to giving you another year of blogging. I appreciate each and everyone of you so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...