A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back Home From A Snowy VA

My adorable granddaughter, Emma, that I love and miss so very much!

My youngest and beautiful daughter, Suzi, that I love and miss so very much!

Suzi took this picture of me in her backyard. Deer have been seen from her bay window she said.

It was real Christmassy flying into Richmond, VA, at sunset with all the city lights in the fallen snow last Tuesday. I made it back home yesterday with more sleet and snow that's predicted for tomorrow in VA. I came home with a cold but trying to shake it off so I can hopefully go deer hunting this coming weekend. While in Virginia, I was offered a hunting trip by blogger/outfitter friend, Kevin Paulson, of HuntingLife.com, after he found out that I was in town. I really appreciated his offer but told him I will take him up on a hunt my next trip up. Many thanks to my deer mentor/friend, Rex, for taking over my blog while I was gone. Here are a few pictures in the backyard after a downpour of rain, a few days after I got there, which almost melted all the snow. It's good to be back home in Mississippi and hope all my bloggers/friends had a wonderful Christmas as I did.

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

You have some very nice pictures...Glad to hear you are safely back home in Mississippi. ;)

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks CDGardens...I really had a wonderful time and a white Christmas! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...