A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy "65" Birthday To My Brother


Happy 65th Birthday to my only brother, Marion "Buster" Love.  My brother has been in the hospital since New Year's Day and now in ICU.  This is really not the place to be on your birthday but hoping that he will get better soon and back home.  This picture was taken while he was standing near the Statue of Liberty in New York, NY, when he was real young.  My mother and brother were there visiting my grandmother who was sick at the time.  Getting ready to go and visit him and give him a big hug and kiss!  Love you so very much, Big Sis

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

I know your visit will brighten your brother's birthday for him no matter his location. ;)

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks CDGardens...it did!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...