A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, January 24, 2010

On The Way To Camp











Had all the intentions of getting to the deer camp before daylight but as you can see...it did not work out.  I enjoy taking pictures of the courtryside and of cows, so I took the chance while I had it.  Could not believe all the buzzards and crows that Ethan and I saw.  Also, a lot of cows on both sides of the road to camp.  There was a time when Bob (my husband) belonged to Homewood Hunting Club and I had a lot of fun taking pictures of cows while going through a cow pasture to get to the camps main gate.  So now, I have to stop and take the opportunity when it presents itself.  I talked to a cattle rancher a few months ago and he did tell me that each one has it's own personality and I agree.  I have never lived in the country but for some reason I enjoy taking pictures of cows...and according to someone I know, it's all about cow blogging! Tomorow I will write about our hunt in the great wild outdoors!

4 comments:

Editor said...

oh no! cow blogging again! :)

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Ah, I can just about smell the sweet country air there! I actually miss it.

Marian Ann Love said...

Yes, Editor - I could not resist. ;)

Mushy I just love the sweet county air!

Thanks for coming by guys! :)

Anonymous said...

.., this deer hunting trips is really exciting from the way it looks... i have tried it once but i haven't seen any deer.. i am hoping to try it again...

trophy whitetail hunts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...