A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, February 22, 2010

A New Hunting Blog

I noticed a week ago that a recent viewer from my BlogCatalog had been coming by to visit me and decided to take a look at his blog. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he had our Outdoor Bloggers Summit banner posted proudly at the top of his site. His name is Ward “Yedi” Black and hails from Ontario, Canada. His site is called, How I learned to hunt and other outdoor tales." He owns a small trucking company there and his interests are fox and deer hunting, fishing, archery and horses. He started his blog less than a month ago and stated that he wants to master the skills that he needs to get back into hunting after many years of being absent from the sport. His blog will chronicle that journey. Go over and give him a warm welcome and wish him well on his journey back into the great wild outdoors of hunting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marian, I did see that he stopped by and haven't been able to get over to see his blog until today.

Ward said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Marian. My next big goal is to figure out how to add all the cool stuff like you guys have on your sites. I managed the button because I'm good at cut and paste. Pictures pose a larger challenge but I'll get there. I tried to let Kristine at OBS know I had joined but sadly her emails kept timing out on me. If you, as a founding member, can help that would be great.
Thanks again and happy hunting. :)

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Rick and I'm happy to give him a shout out!

You are welcome Yedi - the best of luck to you and your new blog! Kristine knows about your blogsite...I also emailed her. :)

Justin said...

Thanks for the heads up! Adding his blog to my reader now.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Justin...he will be glad of that! :)

Justin said...

No problem! I'm always out to help out a fellow blogger. Added him to my links page also so others will find Ward's blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...