A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, August 13, 2010

Oops!! Little Too Close

We were out running errands Wednesday morning and always look out towards the Mississippi River to see any river traffic and saw this barge that had ran aground.  Looks like he did not make a wide enough turn and the swiftness of the river turned him back into the bank at the bend in the river.  We do not live far away from the river and went to the house to get my camera.  It always happens when I don't bring my camera, I see something I want to take a picture of.  When I got back he was still trying to maneuver his way to get unstuck from the bank.  He finally made it and and continued on upstream.  Looks like some boats were nearby just in case.  At least his day got a little better!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...