A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Twins In Mushy's Backyard

Mushy happens to be my blogging friend over at Mushy's Moochings and this particular blog is an autobiography of his life.  His real name is J. Paul Mashburn and he's a sixties kind of man who has several other blogs also; Cross+Hairs, Mushy's Cookings, Smoked-Filled Backroom, The Princess Theater and The Silverbacks (Restricted).  Mushy has written two books as well, Cross+Hairs and The Laugh and Times Of Mushy/A Boomer and his Values and hails from Harriman, Tennessee.

Yesterday, he sent me some photos that he said were not too good of Mama Doe and her twin fawns that was taken in his on backyard.  He said it was almost dark and was shooting through the porch screen, but you can get the idea!  I thought you would enjoy seeing them as well. Thanks Mushy!







 J. Paul Mashburn
a.k.a. Mushy

5 comments:

Ian Nance said...

Fantastic pictures!

Anonymous said...

I could look at deer pictures all day. Very nice pics.

Whitetail Woods Blog / Muzzleloader Testing

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Ian and Rick...I could look at them all day myself...a nice surprise when only less than a half mile from our house in the middle of town you see one darting across a road. :)

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Wow, they look a little better than I thought Marian...thanks for posting them. I knew you would like them, but had no idea they were "post worthy!"

Thanks Ian and Rick for the nice comments too.

I too love deer photos...even though I no longer hunt, I still enjoy deer stories and photos, and, of course, Marian's blog!

Marian Ann Love said...

You are so welcome Mushy...send me more and will be happy to post. I love stories and pictures also and thank you so much for the compliment! You made my day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...