A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Two Photos Published


I was so excited to see that two of my photos were published today in the Classified Section of The Vicksburg Post.  The top one of the ominous clouds taken during a sunset near the Louisiana Overlook and the second one shown with the transformer taken after I drove to the nearest overlook closest to the bridges on the same day, November 15, 2010.  The caption under the photos said...Sunsets in Vicksburg during the past few weeks have grabbed the attention of more than one photographer in Vicksburg.  From left are two taken by Marian Love Phillips; above is one taken by Joseph Jackson.   

I believe that these are the clouds that I took the same day as Joseph Jackson.  I just happened to be looking out my bedroom window and grabbed my camera and stood out on our back porch to take this picture.  Noticed at the bottom of photo you can see the stadium lights from the Vicksburg High School Stadium on November 28, 2010.

Picture that was taken by Joseph Jackson. 

1 comment:

Joe said...

Congrat Marian :)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...