A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, January 17, 2011

Jeanette's Birthday


Today is my bestest friend (in the whole wide world) birthday! She and I have been friends for over 40 years. We both worked for the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers and she's still there working part-time for the Vicksburg District.  We have been through a lot of stuff together and have cried on each others shoulders through the years.  She has three grown sons, who are all college graduates and doing very well in life.  Her three sons and my four daughters even shared the same baby bed that my Mom and Dad bought for my first born, Theresa.  I'm so fortunate to have her as my dearest friend and I want to wish her the very best on her "60" Birthday. May she have many more birthdays to come!

Happy Birthday Jeanette!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...