A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Mad Hatter Reception

My granddaughter and her new husband got married in Pigeon Forge, TN, on April 2, 2011.  Yesterday evening, a reception honoring Victoria and Jamie Hammack, was held at 6:00 p.m., for family and friends that could not attend their wedding in TN.  It was a Mad Hatter Reception held at The Upper Inn in downtown Vicksburg. They used the theme, Alice in Wonderland and I know she felt liked VICTORIA in Wonderland! Here are a few pictures at the reception that Bob and I enjoyed while celebrating with the newlyweds!  


The Mad Hatter Dance floor.

The wedding dance!

The wedding cake!

The candy bags read ~ Sweets for the Sweet!  Thank you for sharing our joy! Victoria & Jamie

He knew he loved her, 
it was something he couldn't hide.  
So he asked her to marry 
She said, "Yes, I'll be your bride!"

My lovely granddaughter, Victoria and I.

On our way home, I took this picture of downtown Washington at South Streets.  The Upper Inn, where the reception was held, is located across the street from the tallest building at the corner of Clay and Washington Streets.  A lovely and fun reception celebrating a wonderful event in my granddaughter's life!  May she and Jamie be forever happy in their new life together.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...