A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday My Dear Friend

Today is my BESTEST friend in the whole wide world's birthday!  Jeanette, on the left, and Janice (sister) share the same birthday, being twins.  Also, wishing Janice a very Happy Birthday!

I met Jeanette back in the early 70's while we were working together at the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers, Vicksburg District.  She and I have become the closest of friends and I'm so fortunate to have had such a good friend in my life.  We have shared tears of joy together, sadness together, and have leaned on each other throughout the years.  She has always been there for me and we share a very close bond.  Her oldest son, Charlie, was born on my birthday and the middle son, John Kirk, is my Godchild.  The baby bed that I used for my four daughters (my mother gave as a gift), she used for her three sons who are college graduates, married with their own families to raise.  She was also my Matron of Honor at my second marriage.  I consider myself pretty lucky and blessed with her friendship.  May your birthday bring you lovely memories, joyful moments, and glorious dreams.  You deserve it Jeanette!  Thanks many times over for being my friend.  It means the world to me!  With love and hugs!  Marian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marian from your bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Marian Ann Love said...

You are so welcome Jeanette! Lucky me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...