A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

In Full Bloom


As I look around town I see a lot of flowers in full bloom now.  Above is a picture of our Japanese Magnolia tree and it's flower in bloom.  By Sunday the temps will be dipping again below freezing. I don't know if it will have any affect on the blooms or not.  This has been the strangest weather yet for winter here in Vicksburg that I can recall.  It has also been unseasonably warmer in most parts of the United States as well.  We just got to take it all in stride and enjoy each day as it comes and be thankful for all that we have.



2 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Lovely magnolia. It´s really to soon...so there will be none in the spring I believe.
We have -2 C today from Sundays -24 C

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Lindsjo taxar - we are suppose to have below freezing temps by Sunday so I'm guessing everything may die. All the flowers are in bloom around town, everywhere. Looks like you guys are having some real low temps...burr burr

Talk to Mother Nature DeanO but I don't think she will hear you...she has a mind of her own! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...