A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, April 15, 2012

An Old Court House Wedding

Yesterday afternoon Bob and I attended the wedding of my nephew, Marion "Bubba" Love and his new bride, Cassie Jo, at the historical Old Court House Museum in Vicksburg, MS.  It was a lovely wedding and I'm so happy that we have her in our family now with her son, Charlie, who was the ring bearer.  My sincere congratulations to the new bride and groom.  May they have a long and happy life together and may God Bless this union and their children.





The Pastor standing with the new family, little Charlie, Anna Claire Love, Cassie Jo and Marion "Bubba" Love with son, Zack Love.

The Wedding Party and Family

Laila

Charlie

Mr. & Mrs. Marion Edward Love, III

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

Congratulations to the happy couple!
A beautiful setting, a perfect day...

Marian Ann Love said...

Yes, I was a perfect day CDGardens! A beautiful place to hold a wedding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...