A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Vicksburg Art Association @ Constitution Firehouse

Above is a picture I took of the Constitution Firehouse last Monday after my husband, Bob, attended his art class at the Vicksburg Senior Center.  We met up with his art teacher, Joyce Ferguson Grey. She showed us around and I took some pictures inside.  My husband joined but will not show in the Spring exhibit.  

Tonight is a reception from 7:00 pm to 9:00 and we are looking forward to seeing Joyce again and meeting new artists and I'm thinking about joining myself in the fall.  You have categories of oil, watercolor, acrylic, three-dimensional, photo mono, photo color, drawing, fiber, mixed media, printmaking and computer graphics.  All work must be framed and wired for hanging.  I will be taking my camera and will post some pictures for you to see.  Should be a fun event!  


Love these tall doors!

2 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Hope you will have a good time. yesterday morning at 5 am my man could see 3 hogs only about 100 m from our garden....

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks DeanO and Lindsjo taxar. We are looking forward to it!

Keep your gun loaded Lindsjo so you can get a hog. They will tear up your garden all up. Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...