A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Flowering Bush

While getting ready to go downtown to take pictures of the American Queen steamboat this past Thursday, I noticed how pretty the bush from next door was hanging over in our driveway.  I took a few monents to capture these pictures.  I'm not sure what the name of it is but remember having one in our front yard while growing up.  Please leave a comment if you know the name.  Wishing everyone a great weekend!  It's a beautiful day in our neighborhood!


3 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Lovely colours...very nice ...have a nice evening!

CDGardens said...

I hope you have submitted your your pictures to the paper. Very nice!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Lindsjo taxar - you have a nice evening as well my friend from Sweden. :)

CDGardens - I have not submitted it yet. May send in the Magnolia bulb first and wait and see. Actually, someone has already taken a pix of this flower and they published it...don't know if they will do another one.

Thanks guys for coming by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...