A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, April 29, 2013

Daisy Mae, Millie Jane & Higgins

Daisy Mae

Back in January I debated for about three weeks in getting a dog again after my daughter told me about this dog at a lady's house that she works for.  The lady's mother had to go into a nursing home and could not care for it and was looking for a new home.  The lady already had two dogs of her own.  We had lost our dog, Katie, who lived 12 years and it has been almost two years now since she has been gone. I decided it was time to get another dog and so we adopted Millie Jane, a dachshund. I also decided to make her a blog and called it, Dog Tails of Millie Jane. Recently, we met Daisy Mae next door and I took this cute picture of her above.  I may just make a copy and frame it for my next door neighbors.  She is very friendly and Millie Jane likes her a lot.  Below is a picture of our dog Millie Jane!

Millie Jane

Higgins

Higgins is Millie Jane's friend across the street.  So she has plenty of dog-friends to play with in our neighborhood.

1 comment:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Glad that you took care of Millie...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...