A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Backyard Magnolia Blossom

My magnolia tree in the backyard is loaded down with our state flower.  Looking forward to taking more pictures.  I do have another magnolia tree but has not put out any blooms yet. 

Took this picture of a helicopter as it flew over my head while taking pictures!

 






Skies are clearing now since we had severe storms to come through last night with power outages and down trees.  Looks like my only magnolia blossom made it in good shape!

2 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Lovely! Our pups are growing fast and its a lots of playing and wrestling now...

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Lindsjo! I bet you are really enjoying your puppies! Need to get by your site soon. Appreciate you coming by to see me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...