A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, June 10, 2013

Backyard & Frontyard Finds

Magnolia bulb getting ready to bud out in my backyard.

I have two Magnolia trees in my backyard and one is loaded with bulbs.  This is a pullback picture of the one taken above. My other Magnolia tree does not have any bulbs.

This Magnolia blossom is almost filled out!

One little wild flower all by it's lonesome in my backyard.

A flower pot full of these pretty white Begonias that survived the winter and came back.

A mushroom in my next door neighbor's yard.  Looks like another small one in the background.

Close-up picture of the same mushroom.

Flowers in my next door neighbor's yard.

Simply beautiful!

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

Spring has given your neighborhood some wonderful color to enjoy. It is great to see that your begonias made it through the winter!

Marian Ann Love said...

Yes, I was very surprise they made it too. It could be that they were sheltered by a big cedar tree next to it. Thanks for your visit Dianna! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...